Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Funnies

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
round like a shot
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Rucker
Wed Jul 09 2008, 03:21pm
rucker
Registered Member #14
Round like a shot... Going to bed the other night, I noticed people in my shed stealing things. I phoned the police but was told there was no one in the area to help. The policeman said they would send someone over as soon as possible. I hung up.

A minute later I rang again. 'Hello', I said, 'I called you a minute ago because there were people in my shed. You don't have to hurry now, because I've shot them.' Within five minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area, plus helicopters and an armed response unit. They caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the officers said: 'I thought you said you'd shot them.' To which I replied: 'I thought you said there was no one available.'

this is a true story

[ Edited Wed Jul 09 2008, 03:22pm ]
kevez
Wed Jul 09 2008, 08:30pm
Registered Member #131
if its true fair play to ya cause they are the same over here lazy bastards
jerryslayer
Wed Jul 09 2008, 09:50pm
jerryslayer
Registered Member #88
no you didn't

[ Edited Wed Jul 09 2008, 09:50pm ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF